Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5th Journal Entry: My Schedule & “The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”

Daily Schedule
ü
4:50 =>WakeUp!
ü 5:00=>Eating Breakfast
ü 5:10=>Take a bath
ü 5:35=>DressingUp
ü 5:50=>Going to MCL
ü 6:30=>Im now in the school
ü 7:00 until 11:30=> Class Hours
ü 11:30=>HomeSweetHome ^_^

Weekly Schedule (Class Schedule)
ü
Mondays for IT & Values Education
ü Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays are for SocSci, Humanities & Math
ü Wednesdays is for PE & English
ü Fridays is for Drawing/Drafting & English again
ü Sundays is for NSTP class


“The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”


a) masterpiece
I made one of my masterpieces is I made my own poem in my English class when I was 3rd year high school.


b) learned skills
I began playing basketball and guitar since high school.


c) accomplishments
I graduated from elementary and high school, this 2 are my most unforgettable moment in my life. I always think that if I can go back to the start??ahahahahaha soooooooo many happy&good memories……..

No comments:

Post a Comment