Wednesday, August 19, 2009

9th Journal Entry: Responsibility

1. How do you describe a responsible person?

A responsible person is someone that can do his/her task quick and surely accomplished; someone who is honest, have this discipline in his/her doings, he/she can manage his/her time properly and having good characteristics, qualities and attitude.

2. What are your responsibilities a) at home, b) in school c) in your community?

At home I always and I can do any household chores expect for laundering and ironing clothes and STUDY; In the school I need focus in any course that I have taken, I need to prevent myself from bad peer pressure and continue the good attitude that I have and self-discipline; In the community I should be a good role model to the young children, teaching them how good having self-discipline is and what can be a MAJOR CHANGE in their lives if they have this good attitude and characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment